Thursday 17 November 2011

Co2 Fertilization

As I read more and more about fish keeping on the Web and in books I have realized that plants in the aquarium are very important (I will be continuing the series on this soon) and that for your plants to truly excel you need Co2 fertilization in your tank. Certainly you can have a healthy aquarium without Co2 fertilization, but with Co2 fertilization you will soon see the difference. So, convinced that I should get this established early to get things running I have decided to build a Co2 injection system. I am leaning towards the yeast reactor method but am still deciding. I will get this series started soon as well as running the importances of plants series. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete