Thursday 2 February 2012

Fish: Another Option


Over the last couple days I have continued to look at various fish and I have found another two fish that I think could work well in my aquarium. The first and the one I like the better of the two is the Rummy Nosed Tetra. It is a large (5 cm) schooling fish and has a darker back and red head. It is non aggressive and I think they would look excellent in the tank except for one thing. I am using red substrate and red rock as well so they may look washed out amongst it. The second is the harlequin Rasbora. A much smaller fish it comes in a variety of colours but I am leaning towards the rummy nosed or one of the other tetras. In any case I have other plans for this weekend which I will be the subject of my next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment