Monday 6 February 2012

New Stuff: Lights, Diffuser, Rocks and Plants

This weekend I finally went out and got my new gear for my tank. I got a new fixture, not the one I was looking for but it is a newer model with high output T5 lamps and it seems to work well. Hopefully I will have pictures soon. I do have to cut a new top because the fixture is mounted a few inches above the tank and not all the light gets in. I also  flow bubbles from missing a new diffuser. This one is the ladder type but it needs a bit of fixing to stop overflow bubbles from getting past but it sill saves me from having to replace ceramics every few months. I also got a few blocks of petrified wood that matches my gravel nicely. And lastly I got a large clump of Java Moss and a few small ground cover plants. Today I will be taking all the plants out adding the rocks and then putting it all back together. Hopefully I can download my camera software and show some pictures soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment