Friday 4 May 2012

Things I am Working On

I have been away from the blog for a while. In that I did little but do the usual maintenance on the tank, Now I have several projects planned out. Firstly the six gallon tank has started to cycle with both Nitrite and Nitrate readings. After it has cycled I plan on moving my Plady fry into it so that they can get more food and grow faster and more fully. After they are grown I hope to give them away or sell them so that I can turn the six gallon into an invert tank with some shrimp and maybe a few assassin snails (these seem to have disappeared in my large tank, either in hiding or killed by shock). I am starting to research various types of compatible shrimp and maybe one small top dwelling fish for this tank. After fixing some leaks in my Co2 bottles I have started in earnest to try different mixes to find out the best one. Hopefully the small tank will cycle soon so I can put some of this into action. 

No comments:

Post a Comment