Wednesday 21 March 2012

Forums

Along with cycling, and a good local fish shop being a member of a forum is one of the most useful things for people starting out and even experienced fish keepers will find it useful to join a forum. These can help with questions on hardware, plants, fertilizer, Co2, lighting, filtration, fish, inverts, stocking algae problems and local shops. I personally have joined "The Planted Tank" because it one of the largest and most experienced forums on the net and it also has profiles on fish and plants as well as info for setting up new tanks. Forums have helped me decide on whether I could put shrimp in my tank and how fully stocked my tank is. Also I have found loss of information on fertilizer, lighting, fish and plants. I would highly recommend joining a forum to anybody thinking of starting or already having a fish tank. 

No comments:

Post a Comment